PRIVACY E COOKIES INFORMATION
The information systems and software procedures used to the operation of this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identifiable data subjects; however, it may allow User identification after being processed and matched with data held by third parties. This data category includes the:
- IP addresses or names of computer domains used by visitors who access the website
- URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources
- time of request; method used to submit the request to the server
- size of the file obtained in response
- numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server and other details relating to the operating system and the information environment of Users
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to check its correct functioning.Data supplied voluntarily by the User
The voluntary and explicit sending of communications by e-mail to the contact addresses or using the contact forms you may find on the Site will entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s data, including his e-mail address, and the consent to receive replies to his request. Some data must be required in order for the Data Controller to satisfy or respond to User’s requests; these data are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.Cookies
Please see below, Section 2 (“COOKIES”).
- Navigation data are deleted immediately after processing. This data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of possible computer crimes against the website. Excepting this, data on web contacts is not stored for more than seven days
- the data supplied voluntarily by the User will be stored for the times required to properly answer to your questions and for the times prescribed by law
- about Technical Cookies please see below, “Cookies policy” section 2
- Navigation data, to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to check its correct functioning
- Data supplied voluntarily by the User, to respond to the submitted requests
- Technical Cookies, for the correct function of the Web Site (technical cookies), optimize performance in order to provide the User with a better experience while they are visiting the Site
- Analytics, The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data. Place of processing : USA – Privacy - Opt-out
- Navigation data, , our legitimate interests in running a business through the Site which do not impact on your rights or interests
- Data supplied voluntarily by the User, : to perform a contract and provide the service you ask for
- Technical Cookies, our legitimate interests in running this Site properly and getting better performances
Personal data is accessed by our duly authorized and trained personnel.
Other subjects who have access to personal data have been appointed as Data Processors. A list of the subjects to whom the Data Controller discloses the personal data collected can be requested at the Data Protection Officer at the addresses write above (Par. 6).
Personal data will not be processed outside the European Union and will be stored on servers located in European territory. The data may be processed in to a third country or an international organization only in the presence of a specific adequacy decision of the European Commission.
IRON LYNX S.R.L. guarantees each data subject the exercise of the rights provided by the GDPR in relation to the processes carried out at any time. In particolar, any data subject has the right to obtain:
- access to personal data (art. 15 GDPR),
- correction of personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate (art. 16 GDPR)
- deletion or restriction of personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law (art. 17 GDPR and art. 18 GDPR)
Cookies are information stored by the browser when you visit a Web Site using a PC, smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains several pieces of data (e.g. the name of the server from which it originates, a numeric identifier, etc.). Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the closing of the browser), or for long periods, and may contain a unique identifier.
Cookies are used for different purposes, depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct function of the Web Site (technical cookies), whereas others optimize performance in order to provide the User with a better experience while they are visiting the Web Site. In addition, cookies allow Web Site usage statistics to be obtained, such as cookies analytics; others are for the purpose of displaying advertisements (in some cases advertisements are targeted based on cookie profiling).
Technical cookies (first party): There are used only technical cookies for the proper functioning and operation of the Site; these are essential for the proper operation of this Site (i.e. to allow authentication to the web site and facilitate the use of service).
Control via browser: The browsers commonly used (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the User at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, and it is a function generally and widely supported.